Hong Kong News

Nonpartisan, Noncommercial, unconstrained.
Wednesday, Dec 07, 2022

Food-poisoned in quarantine hotel – and no one to help

Food-poisoned in quarantine hotel – and no one to help

A 23-year-old man suffering from food poisoning for more than 18 hours in his quarantine hotel room at Four Points by Sheraton in Tung Chung and was left unattended, raising alarm bells about lack of care for sick residents at isolation hotels.
*Your email address will not be displayed on website
This article does not have any comments yet.
Hong Kong News
0:00
×