Hong Kong News

Nonpartisan, Noncommercial, unconstrained.
Wednesday, Dec 01, 2021

Yacht moored at Cheung Chau catches fire

Yacht moored at Cheung Chau catches fire

A yacht moored at the Sai Wan Typhoon Shelter in Cheung Chau caught fire at noon.

Smoke was seen rising from the yacht, according to a video capturing the fire.

After receiving the report, a fire boat arrived to put out the fire.

No one was injured in the incident.

Preliminary investigations show short-circuiting of wires for air-conditioning on the yacht caused the fire. The cause of the fire is not suspicious.


Newsletter

Related Articles

Hong Kong News
×