Hong Kong News

Nonpartisan, Noncommercial, unconstrained.
Thursday, Jan 27, 2022

(Video) Fire broke out at Cheung Sha Wan garage

Around 150 residents were evacuated after a fire broke out at a Cheung Sha Wan garage on Sunday.
At around noon, a fire broke out at the garage on Cheung Wah Street. Smoke billowed from the garage and an explosion was heard.

The Fire Services Department deployed a jet and two breathing apparatus teams to the scene. They put out the fire in 30 minutes.

During the fire, 150 residents were evacuated and no one was hurt.

Preliminary investigations revealed that a charger in the attic of the garage overheated. The firemen did not find the fire to be suspicious.
Newsletter

Related Articles

Hong Kong News
×