Hong Kong reports one imported Covid-19 case from the Philippines today.
The case is a 55-year-old woman who arrived from the Philippines. She has received two doses of BioNTech vaccines
in the Philippines on June 22 and July 13. She was asymptomatic.
Residents of the below premises are also reminded to undergo compulsory testing tomorrow (Sep 23):
- Valiant Park, 52 Conduit Road, Mid-levels
- Block 6, Peak One, 63 Mei Tin Road, Tai Wai
- 74 Tai Tei Tong, Lantau Island
- Tung Shun Hing Building, 22 Chi Kiang Street, To Kwa Wan
- Aigburth, 12 Tregunter Path, Mid-levels
- 7 Lyttelton Road, Mid-Levels
The testing notice was related to two imported positive cases with L452R mutant strain from Kyrgyzstan on September 5, who had lived in Hong Kong within the past 21 days.