Nine schools across the city and a residential building in Tsing Yi have been named in compulsory testing notice.
Citizens who have been to these places must undergo the test by September 18.
People who had been to Block 9, Villa Esplanada on Nga Ying Chau Street in Tsing Yi August 19 to September 16 are subjected to the test. They could only be exempted if they have undergone testing between Tuesday and today.
As for people who have visited the following nine schools between September 3 and today, they could be exempted if they have undergone the test between Tuesday and today, or they have completed Covid
-19 vaccination course.
The nine schools are:
- Harrow International School Hong Kong (Early Years Centre) on Tsing Ying Road in Tuen Mun
- Tai Po Catholic Kindergarten, G/F, Ka Wo House (Block C), Po Nga Court on Tai Po Tai Wo Road in Tai Po
- Cannan Kindergarten (Prime View Garden), the Ground Floor of Tower 4 (Portion) & Tower 5 on King Fung Path, Prime View Garden in Tuen Mun
- Po Leung Kuk Mrs Vicwood K.T. Chong Kindergarten, G/F, Yiu Ming House, Wah Ming Estate on Wah Ming Road in Fanling
- Cannan Kindergarten (Laguna City) / Cannan Nursery (Laguna City), G/F, Phase 2, Laguna City in Lam Tin
- Yew Chung International School – Kindergarten, G/F & 1/F on Somerset Road in Kowloon Tong
- Oi Kwan Road Baptist Church Lui Kwok Pat Fong Kindergarten, G/F on Oi Kwan Road in Wanchai
- Munsang College Primary School (Primary 1), on Dumbarton Road in Kowloon City
- Discovery College (Year 2) on Siena Avenue, Discovery Bay in Lantau Island