The number of confirmed cases of novel coronavirus rose to 14,380 in Chinese mainland as of Feb 1, including 304 deaths
- The number of confirmed cases of novel coronavirus rose to 14,380 in Chinese mainland as of Feb 1, including 304 deaths
- Hubei reported 9,074 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus as of Feb 1, including 294 deaths.
- A total of 328 people had been discharged from hospital after recovery.
- Cremate coronavirus dead nearby: National Health Commission
- The number of confirmed cases of novel coronavirus rose to 11,791 in Chinese mainland as of Jan 31, including 259 deaths.
- Hubei reported 7,153 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus as of Jan 31, including 249 deaths.
-The Shanghai Health Commission reported another 16 confirmed cases of novel coronavirus pneumonia as of noon Feb 1, with the total number of confirmed cases reaching 169.
-Three patients were cured and discharged from Hangzhou Xixi Hospital, marking the first batch of cured patients in Hangzhou. Among the three cured, one is a four-year-old girl surnamed Bai.
- Wenzhou reported 14 new confirmed cases of novel coronavirus as of midnight of Jan 31, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the city to 241. The figure made it as a city with most coronavirus cases outside Hubei province.
- The Ministry of Civil Affairs on Friday advised the public to simplify funerals and cancel wedding dinner parties in a bid to reduce possible transmission of the novel coronavirus.
- The Chinese government will send charter flights overseas to return people from Hubei province especially residents of Wuhan city, given consideration to the actual difficulties they are facing now abroad, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said on Friday.
- The number of confirmed cases of novel coronavirus rose to 9,692 in Chinese mainland as of Jan 30, including 213 deaths.
- Hubei reported 5,806 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus as of Thursday, including 204 deaths
- Shanghai announced on Friday that 16 new cases of infection caused by the novel coronavirus were confirmed on the previous day, bringing the total confirmed cases in the municipality to 128 by midnight Thursday.
- China Railway Corporation set up big data base to trace passengers on same trains with pneumonia patients.
- China will provide a daily subsidy of 300 yuan per person to medics in close contact with people with coronavirus.
- All football matches in China will be delayed due to the outbreak of epidemic, said Chinese Football Association.
- By 8 pm on Wednesday, the number of confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus pneumonia in Beijing had risen to 111 and one patient was dead, according to the capital’s health commission.
- Southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region reported the first confirmed case of novel coronavirus pneumonia Thursday, according to local health authorities.
- The number of confirmed cases of novel coronavirus rose to 7,711 in Chinese mainland as of Jan 29, including 170 deaths.
- Hubei reported 4,586 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus as of Wednesday, including 162 deaths.
- Lhasa, capital of Tibet autonomous region, reported the first suspected case of novel coronavirus pneumonia.
- 5,974 confirmed coronavirus cases and 132 deaths reported on the Chinese mainland as of 24:00 on Jan 28
- So far, a total of 6,097 medical employees from 26 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions, as well as three military hospitals have been sent to Hubei.
- Hubei reported 3,554 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus as of Tuesday, including 125 deaths.
- Nurseries, early learning centers ordered to close to protect kids
- The Ministry of Finance allocated 4.4 billion yuan to support the battle across the country against the novel coronavirus.
- China's centrally-administered state-owned enterprises (SOEs) donate 600 million yuan to aid Hubei's coronavirus control.
- Reception areas for people to make complaints and proposals in the central and state organs will be temporarily closed.
- The World Health Organization said that it will send international experts to China as soon as possible to increase understanding of the novel coronavirus outbreak situation and guide the global counter-epidemic efforts.
- President Xi Jinping meets with Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director general of the World Health Organization, at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing.
- 4,515 confirmed coronavirus cases and 106 deaths reported on the Chinese mainland as of 24:00 on Jan 27
- As of Monday midnight, Hubei had reported 2,714 confirmed cases of novel coronavirus, including 100 deaths.
- Beijing reports capital's first death from the novel coronavirus on Jan 27 as the total number of confirmed cases in the area climbed to 80.
- China postpones school semester amid novel coronavirus outbreak.
- China sends nearly 6,000 medical workers from across the country to Hubei in virus fight.
- Southwest China's Tibet autonomous region, the only provincial region that hasn't reported any novel coronavirus cases, has temporarily suspended the operation of all its scenic attractions to tourists.
- Entrusted by President Xi Jinping, Premier Li Keqiang arrived in Wuhan to offer instructions on epidemic control and prevention.
- All TOEFL, GRE and IELTS tests in the Chinese mainland in February will be canceled amid the ongoing novel coranavirus pneumonia outbreak
- WHO chief to visit China on novel coronavirus outbreak
- The number of confirmed coronavirus cases increased to 2,744 on the Chinese mainland, with 80 deaths.
- China allocates 11.21 billion yuan for epidemic prevention
- Immigration service in Wuhan will be suspended starting Monday till Jan 30 to better control the spread of novel coronavirus.
- Shanghai confirms 13 new coronavirus cases, total now 53
- Hubei province reported 24 new fatalities, bringing the total number of deaths from the pneumonia-related disease to 76 as of Sunday night.
- State Council announced plans to extend the Spring Festival holiday to Feb 2 as a key measure to control the novel coronavirus outbreak.
- Shanghai will postpone the start of Spring semester at schools from kindergarten to university to no earlier than Feb 17 and require all companies not to resume work before Feb 9.
- More than 5 million people have left Wuhan due to the Spring Festival and epidemic, and about 9 million people are still in the city, Wuhan Mayor Zhou Xianwang said on Sunday night.
- Five new infections of the novel coronavirus were confirmed in Beijing from 6 pm to 9 pm on Sunday, including a nine-month old girl, CCTV reports.
- Wuhan mayor expects 1,000 new cases of virus infection.
- 1,975 confirmed coronavirus cases on the Chinese mainland as of 24:00 on Jan 25
- 56 deaths on the Chinese mainland
- Hubei province reported 13 new fatalities, bringing the total number of deaths to 52, and a total number of 1,052 cases
- Beijing added 10 cases from 5 pm to 11 pm on Saturday, 51 confirmed cases
- 49 being treated, with one in critical condition, in Bejing
- 30 provincial-level regions have activated first-level emergency response
- Shanghai confirmed seven novel coronavirus cases on Saturday, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the city to 40
- 1287 confirmed infection cases on the Chinese mainland as of 24:00 on Jan 24
- Highest public health alert for 30 provincial-level regions
- 41 deaths out of the 1287 cases
- 10 in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan
- Wuhan to build another hospital for coronavirus patients
- Wuhan calls for more material help to deal with virus
- Group tours, travel packages suspended across China
- Human-to-human transmission confirmed
- Early symptoms may not contain fever, fatigue and coughs
- Hubei province has raised health alert to highest level
- WHO refused to declare the virus a global health emergency