Hong Kong News

Nonpartisan, Noncommercial, unconstrained.
Sunday, Sep 25, 2022

More Americans Lost To Covid-19 Than 1918 Flu Pandemic

More Americans Lost To Covid-19 Than 1918 Flu Pandemic

More Americans have now died from Covid-19 than the number who died due to the 1918 flu pandemic.
*Your email address will not be displayed on website
Oh ya 366 days ago
This can not be corrected as the CDC themselves have said 5%of the reported deaths were from dying FROM covid and the other 95 %were from dying WITH COVID. So more fear porn to control the sheeple
Hong Kong News
0:00
×